- * Manage SQL backups across multiple servers
- * Configure SQL backup plans with advanced scheduling
- * Increase productivity with backup templates
- * Automatic SQL backup naming using variables
- * Restore to a point in time directly from timeline
- * Schedule and execute index maintenance tasks
- * Log shipping to multiple destinations
- * Cleanup SQL backup and restore history
Create SQL backup policies for full, differential and transaction log backups and apply them to multiple databases at once.
Database restore scheduling
Schedule database restores from a folder scan with the latest full, differential and transaction log backups or directly from a selected backup file.
Ship logs by copying SQL backups to network shares and restoring onto multiple destination servers.
Instant SQL backup creation
Create SQL backups of multiple databases at once
Centralized backup management
Save time by managing and monitoring all your SQL Server backup and restore jobs from a central location.
Complete activity history
View a complete history of backup and restoration activities on global, server, or database levels
Customize schedules for all maintenance operations
Backup history and point-in-time restore
View historical activities on a timeline and restore a database to a desired point in time with a single click.
Fully supports custom naming of SQL backup files, descriptions and backup sets using date, time, type and other variables.
Mirroring and split backups
Create multiple backup mirrors and split backup files.
Files and Filegroups restore
Restore Files and Filegroups per user selected Filegroups against specific database instances